Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dear heart, I met a boy. Prepare to shatter.

so I went to my friend becca's wedding on thursday the 18th. The best man there was so freakin cute and we connected immediately, but claire was also attracted to him and flirted with him and so I just kinda gave up. Plus he didn't ask for my number so I figured that was the last time I would see him
WELL...
the next day becca calls me (on her honeymoon, hehe) to tell me he wants to know how single I am, and she asked if it was ok to give him my number. Of course it was perfectly fine with me. Woohoo! So a week went by and he didn't call and I got sad and impatient. Last friday (26th)he called me (I saved his message teehee) and asked me out. We're going out tonight(30th). I'm totally stoked. He's cute and smart and funny. And he likes me a lot. and I like him a lot.

Oh and Leasha had her first date ever on the 27th. 2 months exactly after she turned 16! What a stud. She's going to have boys all over her soon. They went to Da Vinci Code and he bought her Panda Express. They were just adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home