Tuesday, March 20, 2007

135643608
I do not enjoy having sex. I find most white/Asian girls to be very ugly. I'm not attracted at all to black women. I think Spanish women are too manly. Arab girls to stumpy and just no. I find all girls that i judge strictly on a physical basis to be very flawed.I'm only attracted to personality, but unfortunately for you and most girls like you. You rely on the physical. That's all that matters to shallow, insecure, needy, slow, selfish, bigoted, incoherent, indiscriminate, clinging, inward hags, oblivious, obnoxious, simple-minded, dependent, lost, depressed, immoral, lust full, undecided, fast, beggars, dim-witted, weak, sluts like yourself?Give me a strong women, one that has a brain and is whole, leave the numbskulls to there fate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home