Tuesday, March 27, 2007

You never called me after church on sunday, and you took me off your friends list. I can see you're upset, but why this? Was it a moment of anger? To cause unnecessary drama? To get a rise out of me? The only logical thing for me to do would be to not respond, because then once again you being manipulative would give you what you want and you would continue that behavior. But then again, humans aren't logical, they're emotional, so here you go.
You see, I want to be your friend still. I do love you dearly whether you see it or not. But I don't understand how you think it's ok to insult me, and then expect me to... what? Pretend you didn't say hurtful things like I have been up until recently? Not just about mardi gras. That was just the tip of the iceburg. It's every time I talk to you, and it has been that way for a while. You dont have any thread of consideration for some of the things you say to me. Things that I would never - no matter how mad I am - say to you. I can give some examples. You once texted me while I was in church and after telling you where I was you said "Oh. I thought you had given up on that." You can say now that you were joking, but I know you better. You said it because you were bitter. It was mean, and that is just a small example of what I deal with the majority of the time I talk to you. I can give more examples. The gossip. How dare you tell me your mom says I'm unhappy because I've "changed"? I have changed, I'm not going to deny that. I've only changed for the better. Happy people change! Wow what a surprise! I'm not letting you use me as a doormat as much as I did before! I must be unhappy! How about this one? "it would have been you if you didn't have a curfew"? Referring to my relationship with Josh. What makes it worse is you didn't like him, you just wanted him to like you more than me. A little bit hurtful, don't you think? You try to guilt trip me every time I do talk to you. How is not answering my phone flakey? I didn't have plans with you that day. flakey would have been if we had plans, and I didn't answer my phone. I didn't answer my phone because I didn't have time to talk to you at those times you called, and I didn't want to have a small casual conversation because that would lead you to thinking its okay to call me things like white trash because I'll let you. I guess what it boils down to is a matter of respect. You wouldn't say or do things like this if you had any respect for me.
I pulled away because a majority of the time we talked/hung out/whatever you somehow ended up making me feel like crap. I hate to admit you had so much control over my emotions, but you did.
I became distant because you were making me unhappy. It's as simple as that. I miss the Claire I knew and loved, but I rarely see her anymore. I know now that I should have dealt with these things differently, but its too late to change that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT TO THANK GREAT DR IGBERASE 2ND FOR HELPING ME WITH MY LOST HUSBAND DEVIS HOLLYWOOD...
Dr Igberase is like a father to the fatherless.. i never believed these will really make a change in my marriage, and i never have it in my thought that i could ever been with my husband Mr Devis after divorcing and ending our 33years marriage.... My life was upset i never knew where to start from when my husband broke up with me.....My name is Tanisha Devis from Poland but got married and live in Chicago USA, igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com is the right email address to contact for an urgent help in getting your lover back.... My husband and I have been together for 33years before he divorced me and i was so upset because i thought i have lost my marriage forever... i did all i could to please for my husband to bring me back home but all to be in vain.. i had to travelled away from my state because i was not having anywhere to stay because my home was not conducive for me to stay because my husband want me out of th house, i travel to a friend of mine in California, one night, when i was searching on a good spell caster results that help in bringing back lost lover's and husband's, i found an interesting story that was shared by Santana Valdez From Texas Huston, about a good spell caster called Dr Igberase,and how he helped her in getting her husban back home, and i decided to put a try in contacting him... he replied me back.. i thought at first these was just normal and he told me that i was going to get back my husband after a period of 28hours i still doubted him.... But today as i am sharing these good news is for me to express my experience to all the whole universe that these is a good spell caster that helps in bringing back lost lovers and he is (igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) I am happily with my husband and my 3 kids, TARRY, WENDY, JEFF... great Atakpo i thank you for helping me to get my family back.... his email address is (igberasespelltemple@yahoo.com) Thanks, From Tanisha Devis, Igberase is my Granfather because he was always there for me when i needed him mostly and he is the reason why i am happy today.


5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home