Sunday, April 22, 2007

I should write in this more often.

Because the more I write, the better my writing skills are, right? Maybe.

I've decided I really need to write for one reason though, because when I try to remember things in the past the details are always fuzzy. If I write now, I'll keep them as clear as possible.

So let me write about yesterday.

It was my first day as an engaged girl. I officially belong to Josh. I couldn't be happier. I'm so glad it worked out the way it did. Granted, it would have been wonderful if he were to be stationed in Italy or Monterey. That's a selfish thought though, because he is doing what makes him happy so I'm happy too.
Yesterday I woke up to Josh getting up for work. As he was leaving he showed me how he was wearing his ring. I was instantly dreaming after that. He loves me and I love him. A couple hours later I got up and played a little World of Warcraft. Then I showered and got all pretty for him, cleaned his house, and waited for him to come home. We cuddled for about an hour while he napped and we waited for James and Jincy to come over. The moment they came over we started playing Donkey Konga. I couldn't believe it, all 3 of them are better than me. So I have no rhythm or musical sense, whats the big deal? Then we made Josh make a World of Warcraft character. Ha, he is such a silly noob. He's addicted and level 8 already! I'm so proud of him. I don't know if I really like him playing though because then he spends less time with me. A selfish thought, I know, but I still want him all for myself. Jincy and I went express shopping too. She bought herself a pair of pants. I was going to buy a few things but I came to my senses. There are more important things I need to save my money for right now.
So then Josh decided to take a nap while I went home and patched a few things up with my parents. Apparently my brother is a jerk and hinted at a "secret" but wouldn't tell my parents what it was. They thought I eloped. Duh. I went home and everyone admired my ring. It is beautiful, I have to admit. I designed it myself! Hee hee.
After entertaining Joey on Zelda Wind Waker for a little while I called Josh. Apparently he wasn't sleeping, he was playing WoW. Silly boy. So I came home and he made up a story about how he was level 8 but the computer crashed and he lost all his stuff and all his levels. I know better than that. But I'll let him boast anyway.
So we ate some fettuccine and went to bed. We talked for a long time like we usually do. I don't remember about what though. We said we aren't going to talk about the past anymore. I love talking about the past though, it makes me better understand who he is. Granted, his past is a little darker than mine. I'm morbidly curious. He rolled over and, like I usually do when he rolls over I scratched his back. I started picking at it and he snapped at me. He was really tired and I was hurting him. I understand. But apparently he felt really bad about it.
So we went to sleep. This morning when we woke up he rolled over and started kissing me. I thought "Oh jeez I hope he doesn't want some because I am dead tired." but he was just being affectionate before he got up. He's sweet. And when he left (wearing his new pretty ring that I spent more money on anything I've ever bought before) he told me he was sorry for being grumpy last night and gave me kisses and told me he loves me. So he left but I looked at the windowsill and he had forgotten his phone. Before he left I ran outside in my pajamas and bare feet. I scanned the parking lot until I came across him in his army clothes staring right at me. I held up his phone and yelled "you forgot your phone" and ran towards him. He told me he loved me one last time and kissed me on the lips and I went inside and slept, but it took a while for me to fall asleep without him there. Then around 10 I woke up to him scaring me awake. He thinks he's so funny.
I'll write more tomorrow. As for now, I have a 4 page report due.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home