Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sunday, Monday, partial tuesday.

I didn't have time to write yesterday, so I'm going to cover up until now.

Sunday after I had written I headed over to my grandma's house to finish my final project on the war journal of my great grandpa Albert Samuel Anderson. I was going to announce my engagement to the grandparents but they had already known. Josh and I wanted the wedding to be on June 1st. But G-ma and G-pa are going on a Mediterranean cruise and won't be back until the 8th. So I asked Josh and we changed the date to June 9th.
My grandpa loved his father so much. The stories just kept rolling off his tongue. So he gave me plenty of information. I wrote until my hand cramped.

So I went back to Josh's on what I thought was our last real night together and wrote an 8 page report. He fell asleep. I couldn't sleep so I played World of Warcraft. Eventually I just took some nyquil and cuddled up to Josh and fell asleep. I wanted to stay with him as long as possible so the next day I missed my first class and was half an hour late to my next class. Bad idea. I think because of him (well not because of him, but because of my weak will power when it comes to him) I'm going to fail a couple classes. No, I won't, but I will damage my beautiful G.P.A.

So I went to Modern Dance with John Meade. Got my papers back (85%, wtf, mate?) It's not an english class, if it was I would have done more grammar checks. On my way to folklore I saw Sarah and showed her my new ring. She was so jealous teehee. She told me how it's so hard for her and Trevor to be chaste, but he needs to have the priesthood for his family. I totally understand. I always wonder if Josh would still love me if I hadn't put out. That's why he said he didn't like me when we first went out. Oh well, things worked out well in the end. But it's not the end. Hopefully things will work out well forever. I hope he never hurts me.

So after school I heard that Joey broke his arm. Josh and I took him to Arctic Circle for (not so tasty) burgers and ice cream. Yuck, it was definitely a lesser quality food than we usually eat. And not much cheaper either.

Joey wanted to go over to Josh's and play Sim-sims (Simpsons) and he did for a couple of hours. We played Soul Caliber and he trashed me. I had been going easy on him at first but he actually can and does beat me every time.

So after I was tired of him crushing me I took him home. Eric had bought a Wii. How exciting. I played boxing tennis and bowling and then got tired of it and went back to Josh's.

Josh was playing warcraft when I got back. So I laid in bed waiting for him. He took about an hour, maybe an hour and a half longer and then came to bed while I was already asleep. I was a little mad about that, seeing as how that was our last night together. I should have left to work at 5:50am but I'm a pushover and i wanted to be with Josh. I might get fired for this. I haven't been to work since the 13th, and today is the 24th. Well if they don't fire me I'll just work hard for one month and then leave, if they do I'll go on unemployment. Win-win.

So Josh and I went to breakfast with his divinely perverse friend Kyle. I think Kyle restrains his pervertedness in front of me. Like I'm a real lady or something like that? Good. Let him think that.

Then we went home and Josh packed his stuff up for Idaho. He was being grumpy and needed to calm down, so even though I was kind of mad at him I started scratching his back and cuddling him and trying to help him get his darn mp3 player to work. He calmed down and instantly felt much love for me like he should. I know, I am that great. So he left and we said our goodbye's and our I love you's and here I am on his computer still sluffing work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home